||If you are having problems using our Shopping Cart, your internet browser may not be set to accept "cookies". A Cookie is a small piece of code that allows us to "remember" your order and add the items to the shopping bag.
You need to accept cookies from our website so that we keep your shopping items in your Shopping Bag. Each browser is a little different, so we provided information below on how to accept cookies on a variety of browsers.
Steps for Enabling Cookies:
Internet Explorer 6/7
1. On the top menu bar, click ‘Tools’ then ‘Internet Options…’
2. In the Internet Options dialog box, select the ‘Security’ tab at the top.
3. Click on the green check mark labeled ‘Trusted sites’ underneath.
4. Now you will be able to click on the button ‘Sites…’
5. Make sure Require server verification at the bottom is not checked.
6. In the box under ‘Add this Web site to the zone:’ type uncommonscents.com and click ‘Add’
7. Click ‘OK’ and then ‘OK’
1. On the menu at the top, Select Tools then Options.
2. Click the Privacy panel and select the Cookies tab.
3. Click the ‘Exceptions’.
4. In the section ‘Address of web site:’ type uncommonscents.com
5. Click ‘Allow’
6. Click ‘Close’
Still having touble? Your firewall software security is probably set on high and blocking cookies. You can decrease the security level or check your documentation and add uncommonscents.com as a trusted site.